- The promoter is INTUS whose registered ABN is 40 207 633 644.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Multiple entries on Instagram will be accepted.
- Closing date for entry will be upon Intus Instagram reaching 4500 followers. After this occurrence no further entries to the competition will be accepted
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Step 1: Follow us on Instagram
Step 2: Tag a friend or friends
Step 3: Giveaway drawn every 500 followers up to 4500. This giveaway is running on Instagram. Winners will receive a choice of a top and bottom piece from the men’s or women’s range of Intus gear. This giveaway is not affiliated with Instagram. Alternatively you can enter by uploading a post of you in your Intus activewear and tagging our Intus Instagram
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: The prize in section 7.3 of these terms and conditions no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: From all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook/Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection/ Privacy legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.