We hope that you’ll love your Intus gear – but in the event that you are unhappy with your purchase, we offer a 30 day returns policy.
- Full price & sale* items can be returned for a full refund less shipping fee of $10 AUD within 30 days of receipt of product.
- We are unable to offer exchanges for wrong size, you can however return for a credit note and repurchase the correct size.
- Returns must be received in their original, unworn condition, with all packaging, tags and labels attached. Intus reserves the right to refuse returns that do not comply with company standards and will return the garments at the customer's own expense.
- Return shipping is payable by the customer. We recommend using a prepaid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery. Intus takes no responsibility for missing parcels without proof of delivery.
- Credit notes will be issued once returns have been received and approved for credit.
- Credit notes are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift cards are non-refundable
* This does not include final sale/clearance items.
To initiate a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return and a member of our team will be in contact with the next steps to lodge your return.
What do I do if I’ve received a faulty / wrong item?
- If you have received/have a faulty item, please email our support team at email@example.com for further assistance.
- Products will be eligible for a refund or replacement if they involve a manufacturing fault, have been damaged during shipping or the incorrect product has been received.
- A faulty product is considered faulty or not acceptable quality if:
- It is unfit for purpose.
- It is significantly different from the description or sample.
- It is received with damages on arrival.
- The sizing/measurements do not match the size chart of the garment (this is not an incorrect size choice)
Please note that general wear and tear over time and damage caused by neglect, misuse or incorrect washing is not considered a manufacturing fault.