Our returns policy
- Products will be eligible for a refund or replacement if they involve a manufacturing fault, have been damaged during shipping or the incorrect product has been received.
- A faulty product is considered faulty or not acceptable quality if:
- It is unfit for purpose.
- It is significantly different from the description or sample.
- It is received with damages on arrival.
- The sizing/measurements do not match the size chart of the garment (this is not an incorrect size choice)
Please note that general wear and tear over time and damage caused by neglect, misuse or incorrect washing is not considered a manufacturing fault.
What if the item isn’t quite right for me?
- Free returns are available within Australia by going through our returns portal.
- For international returns, please contact us. Returns postage cost for international orders are the responsibility of the customer.
- Full price & sale items can be returned for store credit, providing they are not on clearance.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- The store credit will have no expiry date.
- Credit notes will be issued once returns have been received and approved for credit.
- Returns must be received in their original condition, with all packaging, tags and labels attached.
- If items are not sent back in their original condition (e.g. stained, covered in hair, etc.), a 20% reduction in store credit will apply for the item as a handling fee.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
Any other questions?
Our support team is always here to help – please send us an email at email@example.com or use our online form to contact us.