We hope that you’ll love your Intus gear, and your satisfaction is our key priority! Please have a read of our returns policy below.
What do I do if I’ve received a faulty / wrong item?
- If you have received/have a faulty item, please email our support team at email@example.com for further assistance.
- Products will be eligible for a refund or replacement if they involve a manufacturing fault, have been damaged during shipping or the incorrect product has been received.
- A faulty product is considered faulty or not acceptable quality if:
- It is unfit for purpose.
- It is significantly different from the description or sample.
- It is received with damages on arrival.
- The sizing/measurements do not match the size chart of the garment (this is not an incorrect size choice)
Please note that general wear and tear over time and damage caused by neglect, misuse or incorrect washing is not considered a manufacturing fault.
What if the item isn’t quite right for me?
- Full price & sale items can be returned for store credit, providing they are not on clearance.
- On orders where free shipping has been provided, a shipping and handling fee of $10 AUD will be deducted.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- The store credit will have no expiry date.
- Credit notes will be issued once returns have been received and approved for credit.
- Returns must be received in their original condition, with all packaging, tags and labels attached.
- Return shipping is payable by the customer. We recommend using a prepaid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery. Intus takes no responsibility for missing parcels without proof of delivery.
- If items are not sent back in their original condition (e.g. stained, covered in hair, etc.), a 20% reduction in store credit will apply for the item as a handling fee.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
To initiate a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return and a member of our team will be in contact with the next steps to lodge your return.